The Emily K Center is pleased to host its very first FAFSA Night on Tuesday, October 29th from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Free and open to the public, this event will provide assistance with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Planning to attend? Please click here so we know to expect you!
WHAT TO BRING
– Parent and student social security numbers
– Parent 2018 Tax Returns and W2s
– Student 2018 Tax Returns (if applicable)
– Alien Registration Number (non-citizens)
– FSA ID for Student & Parent (if resubmitting)
This event is hosted by the Emily K Center’s Game Plan: College program. Please contact email@example.com or 919-680-0308 with any questions. We hope to see you there!