Scoreholio is a free app for cornhole tournament players and organizers. Downloading and using Scoreholio is optional for tournament participants. However, we strongly recommend that all players do so!
Pre-registering on the app will speed up your check-in process. You will also receive alerts throughout the tournament letting you know when your team is ready to play, what lane you will be using, and other general updates. Plus, you can keep a close eye on all the games and brackets throughout the tournament right on your phone!
Before signing up through Scoreholio, please CLICK HERE to register and pay for the Cornhole Tournament.
Follow these three steps to download the app and sign up for the tournament. If you and your teammate already have Scoreholio accounts, skip to step 3.
STEP 2: Create a Profile
After downloading the app, each teammate should create a profile (first name, last name, and email address).
STEP 3: Register Your Team
Note: Only one team member needs to complete these steps.
- CLICK HERE using your phone or scan the QR code.
- Select the Emily K Center Cornhole Tournament.
- Click “Register” and then “Add Teammates.”
- Find your teammate by entering their email in the search bar and clicking “search.”
- Click “Done” and then click “Register” – now both team members are registered for the Emily K Center Tournament in the Scoreholio app!